Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sammy, Front and Center.

Yes. I had an OSCE on Thursday and a shelf exam on Friday.  Y'all know what that means.....  An OTTGOP!  (offering to the gods of procrastination).  This time it was a rearrangement of the living room furniture and a new feline migration.  Sammy has finally returned to the main room.


Sharp eyes may notice that he's had a bit of a makeover with the help of some gold paint for his frame.  I really like how he pops now. 

The mirror that was in that place has made its way underneath the mantel.  I'm pleased with the way that this turned out. The green satin cloth that was there had just a touch too much yellow to go with the drapes and rug. Now it's not so emesis-colored.  



Tell me what y'all think.

2 comments:

  1. Pride of Place. The makeover is glorious and befits royalty which of course He IS. Although I did enjoy his sojourn in the boudoir. I like the displaced mirror's new home as well. Think I'll attempt a version of that here once the tedious painting is complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tweaks! However you did on the exam, you get an A for the OTTGOP!

    The "fireplace" is much nicer, "cleaner," with the mirror, I think. And the new and improved Sammy is more dramatic on that wall of drapes. (How the heck are you hanging those heavy things there anyway?)

    ReplyDelete